Junior Market Research Manager (f/m)
11. Jul 2017 • News • Jobs • Marketing & MedienHave you always dreamed of working in an in-house market research team? We bet you do. We expand our team and have an awesome opportunity for you: Join us to get involved in research projects in the buzzing environment of some of the biggest brands in online gaming. Sounds exciting? We bet it does.
- Support in planning and executing customer-, consumer- and Market research projects in all areas of the business – sports, casino, poker and internal topics.
- After a thorough onboarding phase, you’ll start to take over end-to-end research projects – from gathering background information, defining the research plan to data collection and its reporting
- Further, you’ll then become advisor and sparring partner for internal stakeholders regarding their research needs and provide in house research reporting
- If needed, you’ll align with external research agencies.
Your entrance ticket:
- Proven academic (Psychology, Economy or Statistics) and min. 1 year practical track record in Market Research / Consumer insights
- Hands on experience in setting up questionnaires and guidelines
- High proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint (SPSS is a plus) to analyze large amounts of data and report insights in an easy to digest manner
- Your mother tongue is German and you’re fluent in English to a business standard
- You have great organization skills
- You’re known for being proactive, reliable and quality oriented
- You’re down to earth and you understand the importance of doing the basics properly every single time
- You’re eager to learn more about our industry and real money players
- A minimum salary of Minimum salary of EUR 33.000,-- gross p.a., adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Get the chance to deliver projects end to end and see how your results are brought to life
- Apply your love for data crunching on a daily basis
- Work in a dynamic ever changing environment and multicultural team
- Perfect location in the heart of the city