Wie Marken in der Corona-Krise und für die Zeit danach eine positive Zukunft bieten können
Wie Marken mit der Corona-Krise umgehen können und worauf sie achten sollten, um die Bedürfnisse ihrer Kunden zu treffen, zeigt Nigel Hollis von KANTAR in einer Metastudie aus unterschiedlichen Quellen.
|Anbieter:||KANTAR Info Research Austria|
|Studientyp:||Marktforschung • Trendforschung|
|Branchen:||Marketing & Medien|
|Tags:||Corona Krise • Marken • Markenstrategie • Marketing • Pricing|
Inhalt der Meta-Studie (English)
Responding to unprecedented times
- Put people first
- Suspend business concerns, how will your customers feel?
- What are their anxieties and concerns?
- What help do they need?
- How will they expect your brand to respond?
Do’s and don’ts of the CORVID-19 crisis response
- Do something purposeful and beneficial
- Alleviate financial impact on customers
- Alleviate concerns and reassure
- Do not exacerbate concerns
- Do not be seen to take advantage
Beyond survival tactics
- Strong brands will recover more quickly
- During a crisis, people welcome the comfort of familiar, trusted brands
Build trust and brand affinity
- Even hard discounters need to prove their worth
- Consistency of message and experience have helped Aldi grow
- Success required orchestrating all aspects of the brand
- Higher affinity encourages repeat purchase
- Meaningfully different brands with great content can outperform the norm
Lower prices are not necessarily the answer
- The proportion of price-driven shoppers changed relatively little in 2008
- The majority of people in most categories will still value brands
- In 2008 Fairy Liquid in the UK had not grown for over 10 years
- Identify the brand’s meaningful difference
- “Heritage” echoed previous ad campaigns for a knowing, modern audience
Don’t panic! People still want the reassurance and comfort that brands have to offer
- In uncertain times people need reassurance and look to the brands they trust
- Disposable income may be constrained but that does not mean people will choose any brand
- Any increase in price sensitivity is likely temporary and brands need to plan for the long-term
- Focus on what makes your brand meaningfully different and build trust and affinity
- Invest in above the line media and compelling content
- Brands that do so are likely to recover faster and grow more strongly once the crisis is over